GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer is a national non-profit organization dedicated solely to patient support and advocacy for people living with lung cancer or those at risk for the disease.
GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer partners with corporations and foundations on events, programs and educational initiatives. All decisions relating to partnerships and programs will reflect GO2 Foundation’s primary responsibility to fulfill its charitable mission and in accordance with the applicable rules governing charitable tax-exempt organizations. Under no circumstances will GO2 Foundation operate for the impermissible benefit of any private entity or individual. The policies are as follows:
- GO2 Foundation does not accept funding from any tobacco interests.
- GO2 Foundation has ultimate authority over program development and content.
- GO2 Foundation does not endorse any specific medical product or provide medical advice to patients.
- Any corporate partner wishing to reference GO2 Foundation or GO2 Foundation project in any public relations, marketing or promotional materials or activities, must seek the prior review and written approval of GO2 Foundation.
- GO2 Foundation reserves the right to approve the participation of third parties that may be recommended for involvement in any program, project or event.
- GO2 Foundation maintains strict safeguards over patient privacy and does not sell its mailing list or provide its mailing list to any corporate interest.
- All materials and programs developed by GO2 Foundation are the property of the GO2 Foundation and must carry the GO2 Foundation copyright, and as such, cannot be changed, modified or duplicated without prior review and written permission from GO2 Foundation.
- Any selected or recommended speakers will be required to disclose their relationship with corporate partners.