Founded by patients and survivors, GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer, transforms survivorship as the world’s leading organization dedicated to saving, extending, and improving the lives of those vulnerable, at risk, and diagnosed with lung cancer.
GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer, is the result of a 2019 merger between the two of the most effective and influential nonprofit organizations serving the lung cancer community, the Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation (ALCF) and the Lung Cancer Alliance (LCA). Thank you to the SeaChange-Lodestar Fund for Nonprofit Collaboration and individual matching donors for their generous support of our united vision.
GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer merges more than 30 years of combined expertise to:
- Deliver life-changing information and support services to the 10 million individuals at risk and living with lung cancer.
- Advance world class patient centered world-class academic and community-based research that spans the continuum of care.
- Empower millions to take direct advocacy action to achieve historic increases in federal research funding, new treatment approvals, and better access to high-quality care.
- Expand access to excellence in screening, care, treatment, and survivorship to ensure that our community benefits from life-saving services closer to home.
- Make lung cancer visible to the general public to build supportive awareness, increase access to screening, reduce stigma, and foster patient and caregiver engagement with valuable services.
- Build, connect, and engage our community across the country and the globe.
- Striving for excellence in every facet of our work.
Download our Breaking Down Barriers brochure for more details on how we work for the lung cancer community.