Easy Ways to Get Involved
Today kicks off November, Lung Cancer Awareness Month, the time of year when our community comes together to raise awareness, educate and spread hope. There are lots of ways to get involved and make a difference. Throughout the month we will be providing you with a different action (big and small) each day at our LCAM Action Center. Here are just a few examples to get you started this week.
- HOPE | Share your lung cancer story with the broader community.
- ACTION | Attend a Shine a Light on Lung Cancer event to hear from local experts and survivors.
- SUPPORT | Navigate treatment options with the help of our LungMATCH Clinical Trial specialists.
- CONTRIBUTE | Donate to the cause in honor of someone you love.
- AWARENESS | Share this fact with your social media network to raise awareness.
Be sure to regularly check back in to our LCAM Action Center for ways to get involved and make a difference this month and all year long!
Questions? We are always here to chat through ideas. Email us email@example.com.