We know that lung cancer screening and high-quality care can save lives. GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer is dedicated to providing healthcare professionals the tools to serve and support patients with excellence and compassion.
Many helpful resources available to you are listed here. We encourage you to enhance your professional expertise by downloading useful materials and attending our annual National Lung Cancer Screening & Care Conference. You may also contact GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer directly to find appropriate resources or to discuss the SCOE program. Email email@example.com.
- Order patient educational materials for distribution at our online materials store.
- Find out more about our National Screening Framework.
- Apply for the Screening Center of Excellence designation.
- National Framework for Excellence in Lung Cancer Screening and Continuum of Care
- Improving Adherence to Screening
- NCCN Lung Cancer Screening Clinical Guidelines
- ACR Lung Cancer Screening Resources
- IELCAP: International Early Lung Cancer Action Program
- Association of Community Cancer Centers
- CMS Final Decision Memo: Lung Cancer Screening
- USPSTF: Lung Cancer Screening Grade B Recommendation
- Patient Infographic and Screening Workflow
Informed/Shared Decision Resources
- University of Michigan Screening Decision Aid – patient facing
- AHRQ Shared Decision Aid – patient facing and clinician tools
- UK Decision Aid Video – patient facing
- Treatment Centers Best Practices for Web-based Content
- Treatment Centers Web-based Content Template
- Screening and Care Conference Presentations
- “Molecular Testing and Targeted Therapy” by Jennifer King, PhD, Senior Director, Science & Research, GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer
- “Improving Access to Care” by Aimee Strong, MSN, AGACNP-BC, Centra Medical Group
- “The Importance of a Multi-Disciplinary Conference in a Multi-Hospital Lung Screening Program” by Pamela McKlveen, RN, Nurse Navigator/Coordinator, Allegheny Health Network’s Lung Cancer Screening program
- “Effective Implementation of Lung Cancer Screening Patient Tracking Software in a Community Setting” by Joanna Thompson, Chest Clinic Director, Highlands Oncology Group
- Lung Cancer Alliance Online Materials Store
- Understanding Lung Cancer Risk and Screening
- What You Need to Know about Lung Cancer Screening
- Myths and Facts about Lung Cancer Screening
- NCCN Lung Cancer Screening Patient Guidelines
- USPSTF Guide: Talking with Your Patients about Lung Cancer
Smoking Cessation Resources
- The Ex Plan
- 1-800-QUIT-NOW: Telephone QuitLine available in all states