The GO2 Foundation Endurance Team participates in marathons across the country to raise funds and awareness for those fighting lung cancer around the world. Joining our team is a wonderful opportunity to honor friends and loved ones with lung cancer while raising funds to support lung cancer patients today, and those who will be diagnosed tomorrow.
Patients are at the heart of our mission and your support helps these programs become a reality.
|Number of Bibs Secured||TBD|
|Number of Bibs Available||TBD|
|Event Date||March 15, 2020|
|How to Apply||Fill out the form below|
|Contact Person||Susan Smedley|
How it Works
If you did not gain entry through other means, you may still be able to participate! Our team has a limited number of entries available. The fundraising commitment for this event is shown above. Secure your spot today by submitting a request to join our team below!
Runners who have already gained entry to the race can also be part of our team. You’ll still receive all of the items listed under “What You’ll Receive” except for the Guaranteed Race Entry. If you gained entry through the lottery, there is no fundraising requirement, but every dollar counts! So please help us raise awareness and much-needed funds for the fight against lung cancer and enjoy fundraising incentives, pre- and post-race activities, and the unrivaled support of our staff along the way. Get started by filling out the form below and mention in the comments that you have already gained entry to the event through the lottery.
What You’ll Get
All members who commit to fundraising for Team ‘A Breath Away’ will receive:
- Access to a Guaranteed Race Entry
- Personalized, easy-to-use online fundraising page
- Fundraising Support – Including tips, success strategies, motivation, sample email/letters, tools and online donation pages that make raising funds easy
- Endurance Team Jersey and cheer supplies for your supporters
- Fundraising Incentives
- Pre- or Post-Race Activities (Larger Events)
- Dedicated GO2 Foundation staff ready to support your success!
- The knowledge and satisfaction that you are making a difference for those battling lung cancer today!
Request to Join This Event