The GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer Endurance Team participates in marathons around the world to raise funds for those fighting lung cancer everywhere. Joining our team is a wonderful opportunity to honor friends and loved ones with lung cancer while raising funds to support patients fighting lung cancer today and ones who will be fighting tomorrow.
Patients are at the heart of our mission and your support helps these programs become a reality.
|Number of Bibs Secured||15|
|Number of Bibs Available||2|
|Application Deadline||September 12, 2019|
|Event Date||November 3, 2019|
|How to Apply||Fill out the form below|
|Contact Person||Susan Smedley|
How it Works
If you did not gain entry through other means, you may still be able to participate! The team has a limited number of entries available. The fundraising commitment for this event is shown above. Secure your spot today by submitting a request to join our team below!
Runners who have already gained entry to the race can also be part of the team. You’ll still receive all of the items listed under “What You’ll Receive” except for the Guaranteed Race Entry. If you gained entry through the lottery, there is no fundraising requirement, but every dollar counts! So please help us raise awareness and much-needed funds for the fight against lung cancer and enjoy fundraising incentives, pre and post-race activities, and the unrivaled support of our staff along the way. Get started by filling out the form below and please mention in the comments that you have already gained entry to the event through the lottery.
What You’ll Get
All members who commit to fundraising will receive:
- Access to a Guaranteed Race Entry
- Personalized, easy to use online fundraising page
- Fundraising Support – Including tips, success strategies, motivation, sample email/letters, tools and online donation pages that make raising funds easy
- A team jersey and cheer supplies for your supporters
- Fundraising Incentives
- Pre or Post Race Activities (Larger Events)
- Dedicated GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer staff ready to answer any questions you have
- The knowledge and satisfaction that you are making a difference for those battling lung cancer today!
Request to Join This Event