Giving From Your Retirement Plan
Your retirement fund can be taxed up to 80% if passed on to heirs, yet it is tax-free to charity. Making GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer a beneficiary of your retirement plan helps ensure that more of your estate reaches the causes most important to you.
Is this gift right for you? A gift from your retirement account is for you if…
- You hold a 401(k), IRA, or other retirement plan.
- See more information on why a gift from your IRA RIGHT NOW has a greater advantage!
- You prefer to make a future gift to us through your estate.
- You want a simple way to include charities in your planning.
- You are concerned about the impact of taxes on this asset for your heirs.
No one assumes they will receive a lung cancer diagnosis. Far from it. That is why GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer is here—to help families navigate diagnosis, treatment and care.
Help change the course of the disease by simply incorporating our important work in your estate through your retirement accounts. You can request a “Change of Beneficiary” form from your plan administrator. No lawyers are needed and if your needs change in the future, it is easy to make amendments as well.
Please let us know of changes to your plans or if you have questions about how your gift will be used directly for patient programs.