GO2 Foundation has partnered with Belong.Life to provide patient and caregiver support and education on the world’s largest social network for cancer patients.
Within the GO2 Foundation membership area, our social workers, clinical trial specialists, and survivor-volunteers will provide hope, education, and support for those living with lung cancer. Members will get the latest treatment updates, access to GO2 Foundation’s suite of educational materials, an appointment tracker, an area to store medical documents, and peer-to-peer support.
To join our membership zone, follow the steps below or reference these visual instructions.
Using your mobile phone, click here to download the free app. After the app is downloaded, enter the code go2lung
If you are reading this on your computer:
- Use your mobile phone to go to Google Market or Apple Store and search for “Belong Beating Cancer” app
- After the app is downloaded, open the app
- Click “sign up now” and enter your profile information (if you would like to remain anonymous, you do not have to enter your real name)
- Enter you mobile phone and you will receive a text message with a verification code
- Enter the verification code in the app
- Click the three lines in the top right corner (also known as the “hamburger menu”)
- Click “my memberships”
- Click “add”
- Enter code: go2lung
Questions? Contact email@example.com.