The following is a list of questions you may want to ask your healthcare provider about lung cancer screening. Be sure to write down any more questions you have. It may be helpful to take notes during your appointments, or you may want to have someone with you to listen and ask questions.
- Is lung cancer screening recommended for me?
- How do I know if my insurance covers LDCT screening?
- What are the benefits and risks of LDCT screening?
- How will I get the results of my LDCT scan?
- What tools are available to help me quit smoking?