This year marks the 11th Annual Shine a Light on Lung Cancer event! With Shine a Light, healthcare facilities celebrate and remember survivors, caregivers and all individuals who have been impacted by the disease. Events feature talks on treatment innovations from leading lung cancer experts and personal stories from survivors and caregivers, as well as time to connect with other attendees.
More than 200 separate Shine a Light events are held around the country and support a broader message of lung cancer awareness. Through press coverage, and the stories of speakers and attendees, Shine a Light on Lung Cancer bridges communities and heightens awareness.
Looking for a Shine A Light event?
Interested in hosting a Shine A Light?
Last year’s Shine a Light on Lung Cancer event…
Shine a Light on Lung Cancer are educational events that take place at your local healthcare facility during November, Lung Cancer Awareness Month. Here’s what you can expect at a Shine a Light on Lung Cancer event:
- Learn from leading experts at your local healthcare facility about the latest trends and advancements in the field of lung cancer.
- Hear from inspiring lung cancer survivors and caregivers who offer their personal perspective and advice.
- Connect with your local community of lung cancer patients, survivors and caregivers to share experiences and memories.
- Find information and resources no matter what stage you are in of the lung cancer journey.
- Ask healthcare professionals questions about treatment, coping with side effects, support groups and more!
Your Contribution Counts!
Whether you are able to attend a Shine a Light event or not, recognize someone in your life through a gift to the lung cancer community or host a fundraiser!