The community hospital Care Continuum Centers of Excellence (CCCOE) program is rooted in the belief that the best way to treat lung cancer is by providing patient-focused coordinated, multidisciplinary care with the expertise of a nurse navigator. GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer has formed the Care Continuum Centers of Excellence program to enable patients access to standard of care lung cancer treatment in their local community.
GO2 Foundation for Lung Cancer identifies hospitals that meet rigorous qualifying criteria and works closely with CCCOE hospital staff to ensure the highest quality of care with a patient-centric approach. Meeting the CCCOE criteria puts CCCOE member hospitals on par with leading academic and research institutions and provides patients with access to the latest innovations across the lung cancer care continuum not typically found in community hospitals. This multidisciplinary care model includes:
- early screening and nodule follow-up programs
- tumor genetic testing to ensure appropriate treatment options and access to clinical trials
- minimally-invasive biopsy, surgical and radiation therapy techniques that reduce risk and improve patient quality of life
- access to new targeted therapies and immunotherapies
- access to clinical trials for all stages and types of disease
- extensive patient education and support
If you have been diagnosed with lung cancer and would like help finding a Center of Excellence please contact our HelpLine at 1-800-298-2436.
The CCCOE program reaches and serves thousands of patients a year.
Brought to you by generous multi-sponsored support:
Care Continuum Centers of Excellence
Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
Phoenix, AZ (map)
Dignity Health Cancer Center – Mercy Cancer Center
Carmichael, CA (map)